OFF CAMPUS HOUSING LLC does not discriminate against any person based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, familial status, or disability. The rental Criteria listed below explains the policies of this property with regard to standards that must be met by each applicant in order to be approved for residency.
- All applicants must be of legal age. All persons 18 years of age or older are required to complete an application.
Maximum Occupancy Standards
- Two persons per bedroom
- All applicants (and co-signers when applicable) are required to show a driver's license or government issued photo identification
Residents of Foreign Countries. If the applicant has no social security number, the following will be required:
- Proof of foreign citizenship and valid passport
- And, provide a copy of an I-20 form
- A co-signer is required if applicant has a lack of income and/or lack of credit with the applicant. A co-signer must complete a Guarantor Agreement. The co-signer will be held liable in case of any default by the applicant/resident. Each roommate must have his or her own co-signer.
- Credit history will be verified by a third party verification service, Online Rental Exchange. The applicant (and co-signers when applicable) will receive a rating of Pass, Pass With Conditions or a Fail, based on statistical data such as payment history, number and type of accounts, outstanding debt, and age of accounts. Based on the credit score and our additional criteria, the application will be accepted, denied, or accepted with conditions.
Employment History: PROOF REQUIRED
- A minimum of six months verifiable employment.
- Self-employed persons must show proof of income.
- Military personnel, college students and retired persons must show proof of status. This may include but is not limited to financial aid statements.
- Income level for each applicant/co-signer must equal 3 times the monthly rent. Each applicant/co-signer must provide one or more of the following:
- Pay stub issued within the past 30 days
- Letter from employer or Certified Public Accountant on company letterhead verifying income.